Graphene Composite FIN
HDS designs and develops custom thermal solutions for electronics and energy storage systems.
HDS IS CURRENTLY DEVELOPING THE FOLLOWING TECHNOLOGIES:
Graphene Composite Fin (GCF™) – Patent Pending
The HDS Graphene Composite Fin (GCF™) provides advanced thermal conduction without the need to provide liquid-filled cooling fins. This technology provides a new material for use in battery packs, other energy storage systems, and power electronic applications.
KEY GCF FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Patent-pending Technology
- Outperforms thermal performance of passive Al or Cu plates
- Offers thermal performance similar to complex liquid cooling systems
- Reduced Size, Weight, and Power Consumption (SWaP)
- Is lightweight and non-corrosive
- Is easy to manufacture and assemble
Contact Us today for more detailed information.