Hybrid Design Services is a Design and Engineering Firm specializing in Alternative Energy Technologies
HDS is a leading design and engineering firm specializing in alternative energy technologies such as hybrid electric vehicle, fuel cells, and electric vehicles.
At HDS, our team is proud to have designed and engineered EV and HEV systems that are on the road and in dealerships today.
HDS has the experience you need combined with flexible support options, outstanding value and a team you can trust to give you the edge.
Besides, advanced technology is our passion, not just our job!
Contact us to learn more!
- July 2014: HDS completes US ARMY SBIR Phase I work, and Phase II proposal begins development
- June 2014: HDS completes designs of industrial electric propulsion system
- May 2014: HDS consulting continues on electric and hybrid marine conversion projects
- May 2014: HDS completes conversion of 2014 Ford Escape Titanium to a Through-The-Road (TTR) Hybrid with independent ICE, EV, and Hybrid Modes. Vehicle begins Asia tour.
- April 2014: HDS delivers next-generation battery module test fixtures
- February 2014: HDS begins work on heavy-duty off-road ultra-capacitor design and prototyping project.
- January 2014: HDS begins development of novel marine Hybrid Control System.
- January 2014: HDS completes 4 & 2-wheel technology assessment and thermal management technology white paper.
- January 2014: HDS completes modular 12V, 24V, and 48V Li-ion battery module and battery pack concept designs
- September 2013: HDS is awarded US ARMY SBIR project for advanced thermal system development
- July 2013: HDS completes battery study with Advanced Composite Thermal Management Material.